First girl of my life?

Before my 8th standard, i was the boy like there was no love feelings generated inside and good in living with no stress and have fun all the time. And then it was 8th, first couple of months gone with no tension of getting or loosing anything, learning new things and chilling was the daily routine.

At the end of my 8th standard
Then at the end of my 8th, there was a girl in our class but i didn’t see her before ‘because she was in another section and there was no contact of mine from another section”s students that time’ and i looked at her first time, she was looking very happy, charming, sensitive and beautiful while talking and i just wanna talk to her but my eyes and my whole body was busy in watching her around 360 and i thought she is the girl i’m waiting for with lots of things messing up my mind. From that time i try to not to skip any day to see her daily which make me feels happy and joy, one can say that ‘i was fall in love with her’.

Now as i said it was end of 8th standard, our final’s started but i had no consentration on learning anything other than how to get her, it was she who had now took part in my dreams and all my time was in finding a way to let her know that i like her.

I found that she has a brother who study in the same school, same class and the same section. I thought to talk to him first, he was on social media(Facebook) and i started conversation with him and tell him to meet at school in the morning and all done. we met at school and from that morning couple of times we met in school or outside the school and with that i see her many times in the school and she look back too and i know that she knew i like her.

Three happiest moment of my life

8th is now over- 9th started and i skipped a lot of time in between but the good thing is now she know that i like her and i thought how to talk to her- when i was at home think about her i said myself to talk her face to face and tell everything but when at school and she is infront, i can’t even open my mouth to say a bit. From that time up to now when i see her i just show like i didn’t see her but she didn’t know that my every look is on her and i feels her presense as she looks pretty and smells nice.

So i found that she is using social media(facebook) too, so i got the name and sent her a friend request and my all the time up to night was at facebook and waiting for a notification that she is accepted my request but there was no notification came that night and now it was tomorrow, i hurrily opened my eyes and opened facebook and check if she accepted my request and hurray, i was very happy that time, that was the first happiest moment of my life so i started a conversation with her by sending a ‘Hi’ and dressed to go to school and at school i smiled at her and she smiled back too and that was the second happiest moment that ever happened.

From that time, we talk more on chats and i finally said that ‘i love her’ and she surprised but i know that she knew all that already and then i want to talk to her face to face and trying to but i can’t- don’t know why i was feeling so shy and all that time i think because its something inside that hesitating me to not to go infront and was surely is


Then on the occasion program, she talk to me and then i started- i still hesitated without any eye contact and i feel so bad now and thought why i didn’t tell her face to face but the time’ll never come back so i said myself to learn from that moment and don’t do that again. One day, that was evening i was at the roof of my parents house- i got a call and received and say hi and it was her who called me first time, i didn’t know where she got my number from, maybe i gave her or somewhere i didn’t know but we talk more and i called it as the third happiest moment of my life, she was telling me that she was at her mother’s parents house and more.

Disconnected

And one day something happened to my family that i can’t mention here and my attention to her was quite disappeared and i lost my focus on her or anything. I was just waiting to be all fine but it wasn’t and it was the end of our 10th and ended then i took admission in 11th and i saw her there but i didn’t talk or even i never come back to see her because i was all messed up that time and from that day she never come to school or i never see her. I had passed my 11th with no concentration on anything then i dropped my school after 11th


More than one-and-half years passed and i lost contact with her and don’t know where is she now, don’t know if she want to see me or not but i want to see her, i want to talk to her and i still love her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make your own programming language? Learn to make programming language like java, python and swift?

How to learn to code easily? Learn writing programs easily in 7 steps?

How to make a Visual Effect video? Things you need